Hacking How to stop Disc updates?

darkrai1009

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
how can i stop updates.....I bought my wii here at philippines....modded already with d2epro...i also got HBC installed how can i stop updates from disc

darkrai1009

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
whcih is better?stafall,preloader or start patch and how to install....i dont burn pirated game i buy them....

Gamemaster1379

Trophies
Website
1379tech.110mb.com
XP
Country
United States
Out of personal preference, I would suggest Preloader. But for what you're wanting, it really doesn't matter. Any of the three will work equally.

If you decide to get Preloader, make sure you get the one that corresponds to your system menu. .29 is 4.0 specific, and previous versions are for 3.4 and below.

D

Deleted User

darkrai, I suppose you are inexperienced in this wii hacking scene. Therefore, I suggest you to have a read on HSG. Good things don't come easy, you know.

supagusti

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

QUOTE said:
Update Blocker added to d2pro - 2008.11.12

An Update Blocker feature has been added to d2pro and is available via a DVD update included in v1.7 of the utility disc available for download in the resources section. After running the utility disc and allowing the update of d2pro to proceed, d2pro will block all updates from other regions. You can also enable the blocking of all regions if via the utility disc.

RTFM
lecture.gif

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
dude san ka bumibili games?
hindi backuploader ang gecko os, pang original lang tsaka pirated pag my modchip
install mo nalang preloader tas meron dung hack
search mo
--------------------
gecko os isnt backuploader, its only for original and pirated if you have a modchip
just install preloader and activate some hacks
search

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Don't insert discs with updates on them
tongue.gif
, no seriously, I think you should read about Preloader at wiibrew.org and ask to crediar about the compatibility with korean Wiis, but I really would like to recomend you to use the ARC1.1_mod5 by QLeap and change your region to another more homebrew apps compatibilty, like US or EU...!!
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol