How to softmod an already softmodded WII?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Debu, Jul 4, 2015.

1. Debu
    OP

Debu Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 4, 2015
    Hello guys! I have softmodded my Wii 4.3E successfully using the Indiana Jones exploit (about 3 or 4 years ago?). But I think it's outdated in plenty of IOS and WADs and stuff. I would like to re-softmod it so I can successfully play the most recent games (I now heard it you can softmod without the Indiana Jones game exploit, which is cool).

However, I am scared and I have no idea how to do so, since my wii is already softmodded, and I have no idea how to update the softmodding. I also don't have a NAND backup, and I don't know how to do one even though I should (I think I have a very old version of priiloader, which I think is used for NAND backups? But I am afraid to operate it and brick the wii).

I've seen many easy to follow tutorials for softmodding wiis, but since mine is already softmodded I am scared that it won't work, or that it will brick it. How safe it is to re-hack it, and how should I do it?

If you guys could help me with it, I'd thank you so much! :)

Last edited by Debu, Jul 4, 2015
  2. gbamoon

gbamoon Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 23, 2012
    United States
  3. Debu
    OP

Debu Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 4, 2015
    Thanks, mate! Shouldn't cause any problems right? All I gotta do is say my wii is already modded?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice