Hacking How to remove padlock from installed pkg

jellybeangreen2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you’ve ran HEN payload and are able to install PKGs from the debut menu, and they’re still locked and ask for license when you click on them. You’re using genuine PKGs direct from Sony servers. They areny decrypted and require a paid for license. The games that work are decrypted games that have been repackaged only. Anything from a Sony server doesn’t work, IE, themes, DLC and official direct links to games

bobovieri

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
If you’ve ran HEN payload and are able to install PKGs from the debut menu, and they’re still locked and ask for license when you click on them. You’re using genuine PKGs direct from Sony servers. They areny decrypted and require a paid for license. The games that work are decrypted games that have been repackaged only. Anything from a Sony server doesn’t work, IE, themes, DLC and official direct links to games

CORRECTOMUNDO !

karlhartl

Trophies
XP
Country
Kenya
I installed a variety of downloaded PKGs on my ps4 4.05.
I have all these games icons with a padlock on.
I run every payload possible but the lock is still there.

What should I do?

Do I need to decrypt the pkgs before installing them? If so, how?
There's a guide stickied up here but that seems to me it's to DUMP the game from a disc into a pkg.
It doesn't do anything about what to do with pkg files once you have them.

Did u manage to solve this problem? am also downloading the pkg and installing them directly and getting a lock.
My console is on 4.55 using ps4-vtx-hen. the games i have converted myself from the disks all work except these ones i have downloaded.
Do u have a solution to this problem?

D

Deleted-355425

Did u manage to solve this problem? am also downloading the pkg and installing them directly and getting a lock.
My console is on 4.55 using ps4-vtx-hen. the games i have converted myself from the disks all work except these ones i have downloaded.
Do u have a solution to this problem?

Read two posts up.

PotatisKnug

Trophies
Website
thomas.dusbite.se
XP
Country
Sweden
I installed a variety of downloaded PKGs on my ps4 4.05.
I have all these games icons with a padlock on.
I run every payload possible but the lock is still there.

What should I do?

Do I need to decrypt the pkgs before installing them? If so, how?
There's a guide stickied up here but that seems to me it's to DUMP the game from a disc into a pkg.
It doesn't do anything about what to do with pkg files once you have them.
You have to get a "fake signed" pkg. You can get them from (XXX)hax.com (you need an account). Then, you have to boot up the PS4Hen exploit and the locks will be gone. it worked wonders for me atleast.

Spzjulien

Trophies
XP
Country
France
i have god of war and nino kuni 2 from (XXX)hax.com ...installed and played in june (i have save files), but now today when i try to launch them they wont boot ... padlock ...
any idea how to solve the problem ?

Last edited by Spzjulien,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: