Hacking How to Proceed?

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't touched my Vita in ages it seems. I decided to randomly browse this forum and see if there were any updates and there are! So my Vita is now on 3.55 and I saw info on exploits for both 3.55 and 3.60. So my question is..how do I proceed? I want to be able to run backups, so 3.60 is my best bet, right? But the newest FW is past that. How do I selectively update to 3.60 without it going higher?

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks a ton! I got it working. Somehow I missed that guide haha. So I have 3.60 and HENkaku installed now. I have a new question however.

I went and installed Vitamin and dumped my Freedom Wars game and update. I successfully installed the backup, but how do I install the update? Doing it like the game just creates a new bubble and doesn't update.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I haven't installed updates in a bit, last I remember you should get a folder with the game ID after it's dumped (if it's a VPK, just open it as a zip on a PC and you can extract the contents), you just transfer that to ux0:/app/GAMEID.

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried dropping the contents into the game folder, but now I get hit with an infinite loading screen when launching the game.

Edit: Nevermind, it was a plugin. Apparently RinCheat isn't compatable with ONLY that game haha. Stupid me.

So is there a way to make the game load if you have RinCheat installed? I want to use it on a few games.

Last edited by DEMONDICE,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.