Hacking How to play mp4 files from a sd card

LIKEaBOSS101

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys
I found a way to play mp4 files on loadiine using Pokken Tournamet from a sd card.U have to go to the file content, wii u, movie and then the file master.Delete the 2 mp4 files named opening01 and opening02.Put your own mp4 file,eg I puted in Dragon Ball Super,and rename it opening 01.After that put the sd card back.Go into Pokken Tournamet and watch your mp4 file.You cant rewind or forward.The only way to pause it is to press the wii u home button.To play it again press the home button again.If you dont want to watch the mp4 any more and want to play the game just press the plus button on the wii u game pad.Sorry of my bad english,i am Afrikaans.
20160926_191803.jpg

Reactions: CJB100

Pokezuculento

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys
I found a way to play mp4 files on loadiine using Pokken Tournamet from a sd card.U have to go to the file content, wii u, movie and then the file master.Delete the 2 mp4 files named opening01 and opening02.Put your own mp4 file,eg I puted in Dragon Ball Super,and rename it opening 01.After that put the sd card back.Go into Pokken Tournamet and watch your mp4 file.You cant rewind or forward.The only way to pause it is to press the wii u home button.To play it again press the home button again.If you dont want to watch the mp4 any more and want to play the game just press the plus button on the wii u game pad.Sorry of my bad english,i am Afrikaans.View attachment 64045

Really excelent :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol