How to play mp4 files from a sd card

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by LIKEaBOSS101, Sep 26, 2016.

1. LIKEaBOSS101
    OP

LIKEaBOSS101 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 26, 2016
    Hey guys
    I found a way to play mp4 files on loadiine using Pokken Tournamet from a sd card.U have to go to the file content, wii u, movie and then the file master.Delete the 2 mp4 files named opening01 and opening02.Put your own mp4 file,eg I puted in Dragon Ball Super,and rename it opening 01.After that put the sd card back.Go into Pokken Tournamet and watch your mp4 file.You cant rewind or forward.The only way to pause it is to press the wii u home button.To play it again press the home button again.If you dont want to watch the mp4 any more and want to play the game just press the plus button on the wii u game pad.Sorry of my bad english,i am Afrikaans. 20160926_191803.jpg

CJB100 likes this.
  2. KiiWii

KiiWii GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    Would be great to have a media player on wii u, this is a long a$$ed way to go about watching something though.....

3. xtheman

xtheman GBAtemp Guru

Jan 28, 2016
    United States
    http://wiiubrew.org/wiki/UsendMii
    UsendMii is a Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) and Mac OS X software that will let use your Wii U GamePad on your computer. UsendMii will also allow you to view MP4 videos from your PC on the Wii U GamePad and your TV.

You might as well use this program to use .mp4 files on your wii u.

4. Pokezuculento

Pokezuculento GBAtemp Regular

Jul 4, 2016
    Really excelent :)