kevenka

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay... I feel bad for not knowing these stuff... But I heard there were 3 ways of doing this. One is by FM Transmission but I heard it gets fuzzy at times... and then another one was cassette but I don't have a spot to place cassettes... and there's one more that is suppose to use the auxiliary jack (which I do have ^.^) But I don't know what's the item uses it... can anyone help please?
Thanks gbatempers!!!! =]
-KEvin

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just get an auxiliary cable. They're only ten bucks at a radio shack and probably even cheaper some where else. It's the perfect solution for you since you have a jack. Its completely clear. Never fuzzy.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, the FM transmitter is pretty useful. If it gets fuzzy, then just try to place the transmitter in another position!

Rogue Trader

Trophies
XP
Country
Go for a jack-jack. They're cheap and clear, and you can pick them up in pretty much any hardwear store, and you can use it in other places as well (like in on your house- radio, speakers, etc).

kevenka

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks!!! I will try to find that Aux Jack!!! =D Thanks everyone for your help!!! I feel so loved...
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, tbh stuff like Microsoft Sam sound way more natural that the tik tok tts