Homebrew How to patch ssb4 3ds update 1.1.6 with DLC for homebrew?

Deleted member 400504

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I've recently found a way to texture mod my smash 4 3ds without having to load a CFW by using homebrew.
However before I started the process I figured out I wouldn't be able to play online because the smash version that I can play has no update data patched because HANS can't access my smash 4 save data.

Is there a way that I can patch 1.1.6 with my DLC to the modded romfs without having to mod my 3ds?

Edi/TL;DR Someone has to know how to work around hans in this way, all I need is to know how to patch the update 1.1.6 with dlc to smash bros on homebrew.

I can also prove that I have bought and own DLC if anyone is concerned about that.

Last edited by Deleted member 400504,

wuboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Simply put, you can't. HANS doesn't support updates, and we can't repack the DTLS yet so we can fake it having the latest update.

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You cannot do any form of piracy through hans. Unless hans starts supporting full update modding, you will never be able to use dlc for free through it. There are methods to "disabling" dlc checks for characters and stages, but that is something that should not be discussed on this site.

Deleted member 400504

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You cannot do any form of piracy through hans. Unless hans starts supporting full update modding, you will never be able to use dlc for free through it. There are methods to "disabling" dlc checks for characters and stages, but that is something that should not be discussed on this site.

I have bought and own the dlc for my ssb4 cartridge, so I own the entire game. It's not a matter of piracy for me it's a matter of limitations of hans.

Reactions: ih8ih8sn0w

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k