Question How to manage and operating different sysmodules at the same time(atmosphere)?

Discussion in 'Switch - Emulation, Homebrew & Software Projects' started by almmiron, Jun 24, 2019.

1. almmiron
    OP

almmiron GBAtemp Regular

Jan 9, 2012
    Brazil
    I've been using kosmos toolbox, wich is pretty nice to accomplish that. It's allows me to easily choose which sysmodules I want to turn on or off. But to use some other apps, kosmos can be problematic.

Whats the common practice to easily activate/deactivate the modules? One by one?

I mean, I use sometimes the clk-speed one, but turn off constantly. same with emuuibo, netcheat.
    thanks

2. hippy dave

hippy dave BBMB

Apr 30, 2012
    United Kingdom
    Kosmos Toolbox is the only app so far that supports enabling & disabling them on the fly, afaik. There might have been older homebrew for moving the files/directories around to change what's loaded on next reboot.

almmiron likes this.
  3. almmiron
    OP

almmiron GBAtemp Regular

Jan 9, 2012
    Brazil
    Still using kosmos ONLY for this feature.

4. hippy dave

hippy dave BBMB

Apr 30, 2012
    United Kingdom
    I believe you can run kosmos toolbox for this purpose on atmosphere, even if you're not using kosmos. IDK if it works on the "other" CFWs.

5. linuxares

linuxares I'm not a generous god!

Aug 5, 2007
    Sweden
    @tomGER do you have any answer to this?

6. Budsixz

Budsixz GBAtemp Fan

Oct 27, 2018
    India
    sysftpd turns on ftp right? But for some reason it doesnt work for me

7. linuxares

linuxares I'm not a generous god!

Aug 5, 2007
    Sweden
    It will enable sysftpd to run in the background. You should be able to join on the ftp://ipofyourswitch:5000 by default.

Budsixz likes this.