please help me

sorry for my bad lanuguage

Aijelsop

Question Asker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need the .nds ROM. Either get a flashcart OR get an Action Replay DSi and a MicroSD and backup your save. Then use an online converter and convert your .dsl (I think thats the save) to .nds. Then convert it back after saving it and load it back to your Action Replay DSi and re-install your save. (seriously, get a flashcart, it's easier)

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
yeah Evo.lve Relax. They're just asking questions. not doing any harm. it isn't wrong to ask.

What's wrong ask too many questions without even trying to learn.

EDIT: add to what's wrong is the whining.

rave420

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
nothing is wrong with learning.

It's the fact that that's not learning. Someone interested in learning, would have found the answer a million times, typing some of the terms of interst into the search engine here.

Imagine someone here posts "How do i use a flashcard" and then defends himself that he is just trying to learn when people tell him to UTFSE.

Learning about something =/= us probing him with a million questions to come up with a tutorial on how to accomplish his total ambigous task that lacks any helpfull detail that could be needed to fabricate instructions.

Therefore, Evo.lve's wrath is directed agains OP's inability to UTFSE.

Now that i have given more than enough pointers on where the answer may be found, i shall rest my case.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Evo.lve said:
I repeat my statement.

Who the fuck uses DS trainers when AR is faster, easier and achieves better results?
to answer this question:
when an old slot2 flashcart doesn't has a NDS cheat engine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :( +1