Hacking How to make a USB loader?

  • Thread starter Thread starter G2K
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,129
  • Replies Replies 3

G2K

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2009
Messages
258
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
Location
Cambridge, Onatrio
XP
127
Country
Canada
So I'm wondering... how are people able to make their own USB loaders all of a sudden? Is there some tutorial somewhere or is it just a really well known thing that I'm oblivious to? I'm going to make my own, similar to the official Nintendo one used on their Wiis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjXx1A6EO4c...feature=related

(I'm not making it EXACTLY like that, but similar.)
 
Pretty much, waninkoko released the source code for his loader, so programmers are studying it and programming their own. So if you are making your own, I hope you know C. :-)
 
Pretty sure it's just C. Though if you know C++, it won't be a problem. Basically C++ is just C with object oriented design and etc. (Well, this isn't 100% true, but it's the general gist of it.) You can get the source here (http://www.teknoconsolas.es/blogs/waninkoko). Just look for the latest SD/USB Loader entry and click the download link for the source. (No, you don't need to know Spanish to find it, haha.)
 

Site & Scene News