- Joined
- May 3, 2006
- Messages
- 2,766
- Reaction score
- 675
- Trophies
- 3
- Age
- 37
- Website
- Visit site
- XP
- 7,786
- Country

Hi,
I am trying to find a way to load splitted XCI with SXOS. I have a FAT32 card and I have splitted all my XCI with this tool: https://gbatemp.net/threads/xci-cutter-tool-windows.504818/
But i think splitted xci loading is broken becayse everytime i want to load one, I have an error message (game cart can't be read...)
So how do you use SXOS with FAT32 card?
Thx
I am trying to find a way to load splitted XCI with SXOS. I have a FAT32 card and I have splitted all my XCI with this tool: https://gbatemp.net/threads/xci-cutter-tool-windows.504818/
But i think splitted xci loading is broken becayse everytime i want to load one, I have an error message (game cart can't be read...)
So how do you use SXOS with FAT32 card?
Thx





