Hacking How to Link a new accout to the ps vita?

Alexdev

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greetings. I have a Modded vita Fat model with 3.65 enso but I want to trade it for a slim vita.
Now Ive heard that when you swapp systems but use the same memory card the save no longer works. To prevent this You must have the other system your swapping to linked to the same psn account. Easy enough but the there is just one problem... the previous owner of my vita doesnt remember his account... I am aware of the acount deactivation on the vita but that's what has me worried. You have to restore the system to deativate the linked account.
My questions are;

1. If I deactive the account of the previous how will it affect my data and games?

2. Will restoring this system essencialy delete my cfw(3.65 enso)?

3. If I take out the memory card while restoring my system will I be promted to format it still?
In other words will restoring my ps vita system wipe my two memory cards?
Since Im using a modded Vita I'm using both An "Vita adapter" so it can read SD cards and a 4gig propriotery card.

HRudyPlayZ

Developer, Gamer and Power User.
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Why would you want to switch to a slim, the fat has a better build quality, durability and display...

To answer your question, you can unlink your memory card in Henkaku settings...

If you restore your system, you will lose CFW... If you want to sell it as an hacked device, use Simple Account Manager to switch PSN...

As long as you take out you cards after you unlinked them, nothing bad will happen... I think you can even be safe when only restoring but don't quote me on that...

You should be able to put your card and sd back after you set up everything back...

Leen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since Sony discontinued the service of vita it looks like you can put any system you want on your account(have 3 2 fat and one slim).
if you restore the system it just puts it back to factory specs on that firmware but it wont delete enso but you will have to redo the henkeku on the system to use any hombrew or to put the prema custom firmware on again(when at enso just requires a repair not a new install but youcan do that if you chose.
before you restore just make sure to unlink the memory card and you can swap it between any vita system.
to your last part of the question as long as u unlink you wont be prompted to format the memory cards.
What you might want to do is set the SD2vita as the main memory card on one of them and just copy all the files from the sony card to the SD2vita for the second

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom