How to launch syspatch/tesla overlay?

CWaffles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is going to be a stupid question but I cant find the answer and am having a brain fart. I installed syspatch and tesla (I just extracted the zip to the sd card) to my picofly OLED switch. For the life of me, I cannot remember or figure out the key combination to bring up the overlay. Can anyone kindly remind me what I'm missing?

I thought the key sequence was Left Shoulder, Down Button and R3 but that isnt working on my Switch Lite either and I know it was working on my Switch Lite, I just cant for the life of me remember what key sequence or what I'm doing wrong.

Last edited by CWaffles,

CWaffles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By default it use hold down L and DPad Down and push on the right joy stick to bring up telsa menu
I wonder why that suddenly isnt working on my Switch Lite or my new Switch OLED. It was working on the switch lite. When you say push on the right joystick you mean push it in. Maybe I somehow installed the wrong file. I'm just confused as to why it worked on the Lite until I tried today.

CWaffles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You push down on the joystick, that what it meant.
I've got to be doing something wrong. Still cant get it working on either console and it was working on the Switch Lite. Is it the same combination for both Tesla or if I'm just using syspatch? Or are there different combinations?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

CWaffles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Mozambique
By default it use hold down L and DPad Down and push on the right joy stick to bring up telsa menu

Thanks. I’ll check this out and figure out what I’ve done wrong tomorrow when I’m not tired. Appreciate the help. Not an overly big deal. I just mainly use it to keep sigpatches updated. But I can always manually update when needed.

The key combination mentioned was changed to L + DPad Up + R in some recent builds. You can check what it is by looking at SD:/config/tesla/config.ini

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some games will interfere with the combination, such as Metroid Dread. I always have to hit the home button first, and do the combo from the home screen.

Reactions: CWaffles

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: :tpi: