How to launch ELF files from browser?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Homebrew' started by TheTechGenius, Apr 10, 2017.

1. TheTechGenius
    OP

TheTechGenius </Web Dev>

Apr 7, 2017
    United States
    I have been searching the forums, google, bing, and the WiiU Homebrew WiKi pages all day, and I still couldn't find what I am looking for.

I am coding an web Access Gate to launch all different kinds of Homebrew apps and hax right from the browser.

Sort of the way Loadiine.ovh is set up. I think they are using some sort of Elf Loader, so they can load and launch ELF files right from the browser.

I know there are a few BrowserHax websites out there already, but I would like to work on my own and hopefully make it even easier for people that are new to Wii-U Hacking and Homebrew. I am also going to be adding more and more features over time, with a very nice and clean user interface.

I really just need to learn how to load/launch ELF files from my web server. I have my own dedicated server that I built my self, with some beefy hardware inside it. I also have my own Top Level Domains. Ive been hosting websites and servers for years now, thats why I already have all the hardware.

I came across an Elf loader, but the instructions were not that clear, so i am hoping there is another solution out there somewhere, some way to load/launch elf files from a web server and browser.

2. pwsincd

pwsincd Garage Flower

Dec 4, 2011
    Manchester UK