Tutorial  Updated

How to install ReiNX + FreeshopNX [video]

You can be banned if u install FreeshopNX!

Hey guys.

It's my first post in GBATEMP, but I've been in these forums for several years, watching tutorials, curiosities about hacks...
It could be said that I am a fan of hacking consoles. Almost all the consoles that I have had hacking them, I think it's fun for me.

For some time I wanted to do something like this, an easy tutorial so that people who do not have much idea can be guided as easily as possible, so hope that you like it!

I'm from Spain, but I don't speak in the tutorial. I will translate what you need for this tutorial:

• A clip or aluminum foil
  • USB C to connect the Switch to the PC
  • Adhesive tape
  • SD card + 32gb
  • A little patience (you may not connect the pins to the first one, just be patient and adjust the aluminum foil every time it does not work).

Last edited by Gumori,

Dominator211

JFK's Jelly Donut
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No necesitas nada más, ningún paso previo al vídeo. Es como si la switch del vídeo estuviese "virgen". Ten claro que si instalas FreeshopNX y descargas los juegos puedes acabar baneado, hay formas más seguras como Switch backup manager o el programa que dejo en la descarga, en la carpeta "PC" que se llama CDNSP GUI by BOB, lo que hace es descargar el .nsp que tienes que meter en la SD. La desventaja de no instalar FreeshopNX es que los juegos los vas a tener que instalar en la SD (en FreeshopNX eliges tú dónde los quieres), y que los juegos ocupan el doble porque tienes el archivo que tienes que instalar, y luego el juego instalado, lo que te hace comprar una SD de bastante capacidad. Mejor explicado: imagina que tienes una SD de 32GB y te quedan 10GB libres, metes el .nsp del juego que quieres y este ocupa 7GB, entonces no podrás instalar el juego porque solo te quedan 3GB en la SD. Espero haberme explicado bien, si necesitas más ayuda solo dime ^^

--

Google translate (sryguys):
You do not need anything else, no previous step to the video. It is as if the video switch was "virgin". Be clear that if you install FreeshopNX and download the games you can end up banned, there are more secure ways such as Switch backup manager or the program that you left in the download, in the "PC" folder called CDNSP GUI by BOB, what it does is download the .nsp that you have to put in the SD. The disadvantage of not installing FreeshopNX is that the games are going to have to be installed in the SD (in FreeshopNX you choose where you want them), and that the games occupy twice as much because you have the file that you have to install, and then the installed game , which makes you buy an SD of enough capacity. Better explained: imagine that you have a 32GB SD and you have 10GB free, put the .nsp of the game you want and it takes up 7GB, then you can not install the game because you only have 3GB left in the SD. I hope you have explained me well, if you need more help just tell me ^^

Could you please periodically update us with wether or not you have ogtten banned yet?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What.