How to install cios rev20b without internet?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by NinjaB, Sep 24, 2010.

Sep 24, 2010
  1. NinjaB
    OP

Newcomer NinjaB Member

United States
    Hi guys,

My gf does not have internet and I need to get the appropriate WAD file so that I can install cios rev20b on her system. Can someone please advise what WAD file I need for this release? I guess if I knew the wad file I could possible search for it online.

She is only on rev14 which is very old now, so even if its a rev19 wad file you could direct me to it would be fine.

Many thanks.

2. smash_brew

Member smash_brew I may or may not have fallen

United States
    just get modmii and down load what ever cios you want in wad form. then install with wad manager.

3. jefffisher

Member jefffisher GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    modmii actually looks like it has v19

4. NinjaB
    OP

Newcomer NinjaB Member

United States
    tHANKS.

I was reading that I may need NUS Auto. I downloaded that and went into the section for IOS57 and got the v5918 which is the default wad for ciosx rev20 installer.

Do I download that and compact it to Wad file and then run the cioz installer and and choose wad install and install that wad? or is that not the Wad I want?

5. trumpet-205

Member trumpet-205 Embrace the darkness within

United States
    No, you download the wad, then use cIOS installer and select WAD Installation.

6. Download with ModMii "IOS57-64-v5918.wad" and place it in the Root of your SD. When in cIOSX installer choose "IOS57 as base" and "installation from SD".