Hacking How to insert ISO on Custom Firmware PSP 2000?

LittleRedRidingH

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi guys I need help
frown.gif
I just finished hacking my semi-hackable psp 2000 to 5.03 GEN C. I then updated it to Prometheus-3 5.03 GEN-C Addon. I downloaded a few iso's mostly minis like angry birds as I want to test if it works. I connected my psp to the pc via usb mode, I created a folder a folder called ISO and then copied the angry birds cso file in the ISO folder. I disconnected my psp and when I went into my memory stick to start the game, it wasn't there. What am I doing wrong? Please help....

Also forgot to add that I created the ISO folder in the psp folder. When I place the ISO folder inside the Game folder, the cso shows up as corruped data on my psp :'(

EDIT: ok I just placed the ISO folder in the root of the memory stick. The game did display on my psp but when I started it, I got the following error message.

The game could not be started (80020321)

Never mind guys, I found the problem. It was set to UMD required. I went to the recovery menu and changed it. Thanks anyway
smile.gif

LittleRedRidingH

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lolzed said:
Try reformatting the MS through the PSP(system settings). It should create the ISO folder for you.

Thanks. I figured out the problem. The ISO folder had to be created in the root of the memory stick. Also it was set to UMD required. I went to the recovery menu and changed it. Thanks anyway
smile.gif

realveemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats weird...

Have you consider PRO? if its semi hackable then you should go PRO. GEN really is for fully hacks imo.

I have a psp on GEN and its always set to umd required and never had any problems

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: sup