Hacking How to fix disk errcode 2147483632 Please Reset Your System

ragnaroc444

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey all i'll plain and simple 2-3 easy steps

the cause is well say you have a 1gb micro SD card and you put a 500 mb game in there (only and example)and then you delete it off the sd card and the memory didn't come back and you still play with the sd card like that well that's how u get that lol

this often happens with newer games

1. format your Micro SD Card (doesn't matter what FAT it is usually best with FAT 32 *i know ppl might not agree but it's better 4 me lol*)

2. put all the files back on (firmware and games whatever make sure you copied them to ur PC first)

3. play away and have fun

i am know currently playing Drawn to life the next chapter, KH 358 (minus the saving prob) and i already finished TWEWY (the world ends with you)

ty 4 reading

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't have time to format my SD card. Any other ways? I've downloaded four or five games today and only one hasn't worked, and i've had the game on my SD card before and it's worked.

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ragnaroc444 said:
Hey all i'll plain and simple 2-3 easy steps

the cause is well say you have a 1gb micro SD card and you put a 500 mb game in there (only and example)and then you delete it off the sd card and the memory didn't come back and you still play with the sd card like that well that's how u get that lol

this often happens with newer games

1. format your Micro SD Card (doesn't matter what FAT it is usually best with FAT 32 *i know ppl might not agree but it's better 4 me lol*)

2. put all the files back on (firmware and games whatever make sure you copied them to ur PC first)

3. play away and have fun

i am know currently playing Drawn to life the next chapter, KH 358 (minus the saving prob) and i already finished TWEWY (the world ends with you)

ty 4 reading
thanks adding this to my ysmenu error code guide: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=179377

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-