Hacking How to download Updates from OFW to use on CFW

Johnmariozelda99

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically title. Just want to download updates for games, like Monster Hunter Rise, on OFW, and then use that update file on my CFW. Im looking for a quick and easy method. And please do not mention downloading them offline. I have no interest in downloading Nsps and getting in trouble. I have backup installed on my hacked switch to play on my train ride to work. I know I can technically rebuild my emumcc, but that's a hassle and I'm looking for an easier method. Like, can I download the update on OFW, put it on the sd card that I use for OFW, and then put the card in my computer and somehow convert it to a NSP to install on CFW? Again, no pirating, no downloading away from the switch. I'm really hoping that there's something out there to help me with this. Thank you

Johnmariozelda99

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I guess I can rebuild the emumcc, but that's such a hassle. Is there anyway to rebuild an emumcc without having to reinstall all my games again?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically title. Just want to download updates for games, like Monster Hunter Rise, on OFW, and then use that update file on my CFW. Im looking for a quick and easy method. And please do not mention downloading them offline. I have no interest in downloading Nsps and getting in trouble. I have backup installed on my hacked switch to play on my train ride to work. I know I can technically rebuild my emumcc, but that's a hassle and I'm looking for an easier method. Like, can I download the update on OFW, put it on the sd card that I use for OFW, and then put the card in my computer and somehow convert it to a NSP to install on CFW? Again, no pirating, no downloading away from the switch. I'm really hoping that there's something out there to help me with this. Thank you
But if your emuMMC is going to be offline, what possible trouble could you run into by installing .NSP files?

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rebuilding emuMMC isn't hassle if you haven't been playing alot of games on it. Also it would just be an exact copy of your current sysnand which will include the updates/games/saves/dlc already stored on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1BDM1oBRJ8