Hacking How to downgrade to 3.2

Samosa_007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I need help downgrading to 3.2 wii firmware. I have a 3.3 wii and like to downgrade it, please help me. I installed Darkcorp to play wii games from the disc channel, not knowing I needed priiloader to stop the disc update problem; so I installed priiloader to stop the disc channel update. But the priiloader hacks only work on 3.2 and 4.0 and higher. I need help dowgrading my wii to a 3.2 please help me.
Thanks.

guitarloser85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No real need to downgrade these days, but if you want the information...
download xflaks nus auto downloader and use the wizard to download the needed wads for SM 3.2 and then install them using dopmii or wadman or yawmm etc...

good luck dude

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
download nus auto downloader (see my signature), run the wizard, follow the custom guide

problem solved
biggrin.gif

btw, i recommend updating to 4.2 (or 4.1)... 3.2 is so yesterday

Samosa_007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Xflax theres nothing in ur sig. What would be easier to do, upgrading or downgrading? I just want to go through a easy and fast process. Also will I have to uninstall Darkcorp or priiloader or any other program?

Nvm I can see ur guys sig now. for some reason my computer did not display the sigs.

Samosa_007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@Deadly

Big Bertha we're not all as smart as you (sarcasm), even if I did go and bought retail games, I would mess my wii up even more because its already softmodded.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Samosa_007 said:
@Deadly

Big Bertha we're not all as smart as you (sarcasm), even if I did go and bought retail games, I would mess my wii up even more because its already softmodded.
No you wouldn't. You just have to load them through a loader. As for your previous question, both upgrading and downgrading take the same effort of installing 2 wads, but there's no longer any reason not to update to 4.1. There's no longer any reason to think that 3.2 is the best firmware to be on.

Samosa_007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey Xflax I used your auto downloader to upgrade my firmware however when I use Yawmm to install IOS60v6174[FS+ES+NP] it gives me an error. Can you help me please? I want to upgrade my firmware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o