Yamanoko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi
i'm sorry if i open a very common thread, but reading all the guides on the web, made confusion in my head.
My cousin bought a New3dsXL with the fw 11.2. Is there a way to downgrade and put A9HL and Luma on it? (Tell me if there are risks for brick too)
He has no games for hax, but if it could be useful, i've my O3dsxl already modded.

Thanks in advance

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan

Yamanoko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is a problem if my 3ds is banned? i mean doing the system transfer as said in the guide, will i ban my cousin's new 3ds too?
And will i lose something from my original 3ds?
Since i'm banned from the eshop, can't no longer download a dsiware from it, any suggestions?

Last edited by Yamanoko,

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Is a problem if my 3ds is banned? i mean doing the system transfer as said in the guide, will i ban my cousin's new 3ds too?
And will i lose something from my original 3ds?
Since i'm banned from the eshop, can't no longer download a dsiware from it, any suggestions?
Is your system is banned? How?

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cause my brother went online during the leak of S/M :/
You can find a public seed, then continue with the transfer, after dumping your own seed of course. After its over, restore your consoles original seed, and you should be golden.

Although, there have been reports of target systems getting banned, it was for one thing rare, and none have actually been confirmed. But you should be fine. And even if the target gets banned, you can Instead keep a public seed.

Last edited by Sketchy1,

Cuphat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The online games ban (002-0102) shouldn't transfer I don't think. Replace your LocalFriendCodeSeed_B anyway to make sure. The NNID services ban (022-2812) may move consoles. There are many confirmed cases of this happening. Modifying your serial in SecureInfo_A is believed to prevent this.

Yamanoko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So, basically the only methods to downgrade at the moment are Dsiware and hardmod?
Pretty unlucky :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sounds good actually.