How to completely remove programs

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I've noticed my computer has been running a bit slow, and I decided to take a look at my programs installed, and I've noticed a bunch that also take up resources. For example, I don't use iTunes (Winamp master race!). And after uninstalling iTunes, I've noticed that there's still a lot of apple stuff left over in the computer.

Let's be honest, just because you uninstall it, doesn't mean a program is completely gone from your computer.

That's where I've found this neat little program. It's called Revo Uninstaller Pro.

When you use it a window shows up that looks very similar to a regular Install/Uninstall Programs window. You click on a program to uninstall, then Revo Pro will ask what type of scanning you will want to do (Safe/Moderate/Advanced). After the uninstall, Revo will then scan your computer of any traces and files of the program and give you the option to delete them, thus getting rid of all traces.

Here's a short little tutorial I'm following to uninstall stuff:

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/23959/

It's a really good program so far and I would definitely recommend checking it out.

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's crazy it did not make USN. Anyways not that bad just take the source and make it open. then it can never go away.

It sort of can't anyways. Quick torrent search for "Winamp", it's there. Even if the site itself goes down, you can still get the program easily.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.