How to compile a skprx?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get it to compile with that line in there, were you able to? the skprx is from 2020, so it may be deprecated with newer versions of vitasdk. it may have to be updated.

diggeloid

Alex
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is that crap you've added in front of export? That shouldn't be there.
I just checked myself, MSys2 definitely has export. You're entering the command wrong.
I added nothing, I sent it to the terminal and got that error msg,
but forget it, I have already reinstalled mysys2 and put those export lines in .bashrc
In case anyone is curious, that crap in the commands he posted is a feature called bracketed paste mode. I don't use Msys2, but I assume that he pressed some other key sequence before pasting, which activated bracketed pasting. For example, on some Linux terminals, you can activate it by pressing escape right before you paste.

71d.png

Reactions: binkinator

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
export should work from the get go. I actually uninstalled msys2, because it was corrupted from using it a very long time ago. I reinstalled everything, and I had no issues with the export command. remember to add it to the bashrc or else it will only use the environmental variable for that one terminal session. I think you can do that with the nano command, but I just add it to the bottom of the bashrc by opening it in visual studio code, though you can open it with notepad++ if you want. I think both will change the color of text for your commands in case you make a typo or something, so it's easy to correct mistakes.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
In case anyone is curious, that crap in the commands he posted is a feature called bracketed paste mode. I don't use Msys2, but I assume that he pressed some other key sequence before pasting, which activated bracketed pasting. For example, on some Linux terminals, you can activate it by pressing escape right before you paste.

71d.png
Oh whoops. I have no idea what that means, but cool.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The crap at the beginning is when you try to do a Ctrl-V (paste) of something in your cut-buffer because it works with everything aside from MSYS2. Of course in your head you go "hmmmm" and then proceed to hit right-click on your mouse and slide down and hit paste.

...and viola!

You now have garbage in your command line like this:

1657332384453.png

MSYS2 uses Ctrl-Insert and Shift-Insert for cut and paste. Ungh

e: and btw if you try to deploy the vitasdk right now you will run into an issue with opensles BUT there's a PR for the issue so if you want you can pull down the PR and build/install it yourself and then just create an entry in /tmp to skip opensles

Last edited by binkinator,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT