OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone,

More than one year ago now, I hacked my switch,
though I don't have much use of my hack anymore so I'm interested to stop hack on my switch.
Before hacking my switch, I did a back up of my nand with sx os.

I never updated my swtich since I hacked it and never used choix du jour nx.
I stopped also connection from Nintendo to go to eshop and so on.

How can I totally stop hack on my switch ?

Before Hacking my switch, I changed the user account and erased the one I use in my legal Switch lite now.
If I get detected after I stopped hack on my switch from nintendo, will my old account from Nintendo be banned as well ?
The only app I used online in emu nand was ftp ttuff to transfer files or streaming app for games. I also launched Atmosphere and Android and installed a few game on Emunand.

How should I do ? Should I factory reset my switch before doing anything ?
Do I need only to back up the original Nand with SX OS ?

Thanks in advance guys.

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There's nothing stopping you from just booting up into the stock firmware if you want to. But if you are banned is hard to say. You mentioned that you had an Emunand so I would assume both Atmosphere and SX were used only on the Emunand so restoring the Sysnand backup shouldn't be necessary and you probably can just go back to stock firmware without any problems. When you actually get back into stock firmware, try enter the e-shop and if you can enter it then you are likely not banned. Bans are also console specific and so your account should be safe.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone,

though I don't have much use of my hack anymore so I'm interested to stop hack on my switch.

Before Hacking my switch, I changed the user account and erased the one I use in my legal Switch lite now.
If I get detected after I stopped hack on my switch from nintendo, will my old account from Nintendo be banned as well ?
The only app I used online in emu nand was ftp ttuff to transfer files or streaming app for games. I also launched Atmosphere and Android and installed a few game on Emunand.

Thanks in advance guys.

Do you mean "How to check. hack tutorial ?" You said cancerl Maybe you can edit it to avoid the confused. ;)

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone,

Thanks in advance guys.
You need a clean eMMC backup.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn