How to block sync trophies?

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by pLaYeR^^, Oct 27, 2016.

1. pLaYeR^^
    OP

pLaYeR^^ GBAtemp Fan

Sep 18, 2014
    Austria
    Hey there!

How can I prevent my PS vita from syncing trophies?

Thanks in advance!

2. Ryupower

Ryupower Brood

Oct 8, 2007
    United States
    it should be

setting->Playstation network->automatic Update setting->sync trophy information with server , untick the box

Last edited by Ryupower, Oct 27, 2016
  3. Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Legend

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    Does it happen automatically? I thought it only happens when you use the trophy app. I thought it was manual. Also why would someone want to not sync it? Is almost the last thing someone would concern with.

4. Stevo_l33

Stevo_l33 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 4, 2016
    United States
    I'm a bit curious as well why not to sync. I've read somewhere before not to sync hacked games but not sure of the truth behind it.

5. kingpin76

kingpin76 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 9, 2016
    United States
    guys stop being fools henkaku is not a risk you can go online, play online and sync trophies with henkaku enabled trust me i even openly play homebrew while signed in. and lets be frank nobody has evern been banned on vita and even if you were there are methods on vitas to access banned accounts

6. sTo0z

sTo0z GBAtemp Regular

Nov 28, 2004
    United States
    USA
    On the contrary, I would like to warn everyone of my past tales.

Back in PS3 CFW days, I thought with all the "stealth", being super careful, etc, that I was untouchable. Sony even knew about CFW for a LONG time before they ever took any action.

But when they DO take action, hoo boy do they hit hard. They ban your hardware AND your account. So if you use your legit account, if you have any digital content, you can kiss all that good-bye with your ban. All trophies, all your history with that account will be gone in a blink.

Be smart, be safe. No amount of safety is guaranteed from Sony.

Tony_93, jesterscourt and pLaYeR^^ like this.
  7. jesterscourt

jesterscourt Not Brad.

Jan 3, 2007
    United States
    I can't be sure if you are trolling or not. Although no one has been banned yet AFAIK doesn't mean it won't happen in the future. It would make more sense for Sony to wait awhile and then do a huge ban wave than to do it piecemeal.

8. kingpin76

kingpin76 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 9, 2016
    United States
    okay fine maybe not using homebrew but just playing a game or syncing trophies should not scare you

9. SuperDan

SuperDan Im Aware ... Im Unaware

Aug 17, 2016
    United States
    Londoner , Living In Louisiana ...
    They will act at some point it's best to be safe... I never play my Vita online... So it just stays on airplane mode... But they WILL EVENTUALLY ACT... so be careful

jesterscourt likes this.