How to become a GBAtemp admin (MODERATORS HATE HIM!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxiBash

Your Local Random Internet Geek
Trophies
Website
trashbandatcootofficial.cardd.co
XP
Country
Netherlands
Step 1. Hack into GBAtemp
Step 2. Give yourself Admin perms
Step 3. Remove every mod's Mod or Admin role
Step 4. Done.
You can also spam Chary until she gives up and gives you mod.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

shit fuck
upload_2020-7-4_15-6-0.png

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Objection:

Prediction for the next Days:

According to today´s "Events" -
A massive Shitpost Wave is coming all over us.....

The Meeting was adjourned......closed for today.

Reactions: Stealphie

IC_

GBAtemp's ???
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
This probably could unironically work.
I tried it on my website and I couldn't even get it to submit the login details properly, here gbatemp uses cloudflare and probably some other protection things that would probably block you after too many repeated attempts or even one of the administrators could block you if all login attempts are logged
The administrators here probably all use long secure passwords anyway so even if you could make infinite attempts without any blocks/ratelimits or even got an administrator's password hash it would take a long long time to brute force the password

Stealphie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I tried it on my website and I couldn't even get it to submit the login details properly, here gbatemp uses cloudflare and probably some other protection things that would probably block you after too many repeated attempts or even one of the administrators could block you if all login attempts are logged
The administrators here probably all use long secure passwords anyway so even if you could make infinite attempts without any blocks/ratelimits or even got an administrator's password hash it would take a long long time to brute force the password
True. It would take a *LOT* of time but it would probably be possible.

D

Deleted User

I tried it on my website and I couldn't even get it to submit the login details properly
you fucked up by using the wrong command. practice using some damn vulnerable web app tutorials.
here gbatemp uses cloudflare and probably some other protection things that would probably block you after too many repeated attempts or even one of the administrators could block you if all login attempts are logged
i agree
True. It would take a *LOT* of time but it would probably be possible.
still not possible. i dont know what protections gbatemp are using but it wont work. the kali linux documentation recommends fail2ban which bans your ip adress after a certain number of failed logins. if gbatemp uses something similar then your ip adress will be banned after 10 or so failed logins. your goingto need a frew billion (probably more) attempts to suceed.

it wont work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjy9nc5QwBY