ROM Hack How to apply mods on Fatal Frame V (Nintendo Switch)?

Mizo

はじめまして私わみぞです、よろしく。
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been searching this and still no luck. I got the .gmpk files that supossedly work on the FFV Switch version but I have NO IDEA how to make it work on my console cuz you know, is not just drag and drop files randomly.

There's no info in LoversLab either.

_Malek_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Go to atmosphere/content/0100BEB05604000/romfs/character/ here you'll need to pull .gmpk file in a folder that represents character ex: Yuri H_YRI_U and paste gmpk file inside

Attachments

• IMG_20220224_115803.jpg
    IMG_20220224_115803.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 234
Reactions: grubgrub

Mizo

はじめまして私わみぞです、よろしく。
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go to atmosphere/content/0100BEB05604000/romfs/character/ here you'll need to pull .gmpk file in a folder that represents character ex: Yuri H_YRI_U and paste gmpk file inside
Thanks man it worked! :D now I'm trying to restore the costumes from the WiiU version (JP version too) but it didn't worked.

I tried to replace Yuri's Blue Swimsuit with the ZSS costume but it looks glitched, do you know how to do it?
2021032710175400.jpg

Absolute_Vile

Perfect Reploid
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I've been searching this and still no luck. I got the .gmpk files that supossedly work on the FFV Switch version but I have NO IDEA how to make it work on my console cuz you know, is not just drag and drop files randomly.

There's no info in LoversLab either.

where can i get mods for the game?

_Malek_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks man it worked! :D now I'm trying to restore the costumes from the WiiU version (JP version too) but it didn't worked.

I tried to replace Yuri's Blue Swimsuit with the ZSS costume but it looks glitched, do you know how to do it?
View attachment 299461
Despite they have same file extension, WiiU files are different, I want zero suit costume, I had tried to pull it back but sadly it not work.

Last edited by _Malek_,

Mizo

はじめまして私わみぞです、よろしく。
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Despite they have same file extension, WiiU files are different, I want zero suit costume, I had tried to pull it back but sadly it not work.
Yeah, I tried to restore the Swimsuits from the JP version and it didn't worked but when I try one that was edited (modded) it worked.

grubgrub

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand

I had a question regarding adding the mods to the switch
I dont have this folder on my switch. (atmosphere/content/0100BEB05604000/romfs/character)
I installed to sd card from emunand.
If i just create the "atmosphere/content/0100BEB05604000/romfs/character/" folder will this work?

EDIT:

Ok got it to work,
i installed the japanese version so i need to use the 010082F015576000 folder
"atmosphere/content/010082F015576000/romfs/character/H_MIU_A"

Last edited by grubgrub,

grubgrub

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I can't get this to work im using the american version

I think for the USA version you need to use the 0100BEB015604000 folder

For Miu, put the file in "atmosphere/content/0100BEB015604000/romfs/character/H_MIU_A"
For Yru, put the file in "atmosphere/content/0100BEB015604000/romfs/character/H_YRI_A"

JazzCat.CL

Trophies
Website
chevaduchat.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Chile
I think for the USA version you need to use the 0100BEB015604000 folder

For Miu, put the file in "atmosphere/content/0100BEB015604000/romfs/character/H_MIU_A"
For Yru, put the file in "atmosphere/content/0100BEB015604000/romfs/character/H_YRI_A"
I did that but is not working... Should I use the recommended ID that the mods are suggesting or can I replace it with any clothing of my liking?

Also, for example. inside the folder H_MIU_A goes the gmpk file right?

Edit: Do all costume mods work? for example the zelda outfit and the samus outfit?

Last edited by JazzCat.CL,

grubgrub

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I did that but is not working... Should I use the recommended ID that the mods are suggesting or can I replace it with any clothing of my liking?

Also, for example. inside the folder H_MIU_A goes the gmpk file right?

Edit: Do all costume mods work? for example the zelda outfit and the samus outfit?

Well, "H_MIU_A.gmpk" is the default outfit.

I downloaded "H_MIU_S.gmpk" from Nexus mods, which is the WiiU swimsuits.

I renamed "H_MIU_S.gmpk" to "H_MIU_A.gmpk"

And put the "H_MIU_A.gmpk" file in the H_MIU_A folder in "atmosphere/content/0100BEB015604000/romfs/character/H_MIU_A/"

Then I loaded a game save and i saw the outfit i was wearing was now the swimswit.

I heard that the samus and zelda costumes work on the switch from the comments in nexus mods for "FFMOBW_WiiU_Exclusive_Costumes" mod. I have not tried these though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt bring my Charger and nobody here has one compatible with my phone
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    either you have usb C and no one else does, or everone else has usb c except you. haha
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, i don't have usb c
    That happened to me for like a year. lol. I was the only one of all my friends and family to still have an old phone.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, my phone is from around 2019
    Mine was from 2017. lolol. I just got this new one like 6 months ago. Not even new, second hand cheapo $40 phone. But it has usb c. lol
    I cant justify $1k+ on a nice ass phone. I can spend that on a 75" tv screen. Why a 6" screen device cost me the same? lol
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had a iPhone 5 for like 6 years, till last year, and had to get new phone, when phone companies stop using the cdna networks, which the iphone5 used.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A phone can do more than a TV
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    These smart TVs are getting close tho. Gonna be like "back to future" TVs before long.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah a phones going to always be more powerful than a TV if the TVs $2grand maybe but why when I can put a smaller device in my pocket that does basically everything a TV already does
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can justify a decent $800 smartphone that'll last 3 years when I could get a 65" TV for $400 and buy a decent micro computer for $100 more
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tbf there are decent $400 smartphones in today's market that make top end spec phones unjust it's just what you want
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Found a Charger that works with my phone
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Yeah Ken I have 3 Samsung Phones now and honestly all 3 feel about the same
    A35 a S23 FE S24 Ultra lol
    Camera is about the only thing that legit separates them, unless you play games on your phone....
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I honestly just download movies on my phone put them on my card reader then on my tv so much better than wireless transfer bs
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Glad I bought a card reader type c and usb A makes life easy
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
    i download movies on my PC that is connected to my living room tv.
    Monitors are too small for my bad eyesight so I use my main tv and wirelss keyboard and wireless trackball mouse.
    I tried wireless transfer on phone before and yes, it's garbage. lol. So sloooooooooowwwwww.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New south park was not really that funny.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: New south park was not really that funny.