How should I hack my 3DS?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by joeyyycj, Nov 13, 2016.

1. joeyyycj
    OP

joeyyycj Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 13, 2016
    United States
    Hello!

I really want to hack my Animal Crossing: New Leaf game using the Save Editor. I was on 11.0 but when I was trying to use the browserhax method
    I was forced to upgrade my system or I couldn't use the 3DS browser at all so now I'm on 11.2.

I tried stickerhax but it didn't work. I have PMSS and LoZOoT and I haven't yet tried the Ocarina of Time hack.

I'm also really confused about what my SD card should look like and where to put certain folders and etc. ?

Any help is appreciated! Thank you!

Edit: I have an old, US region 3DS if that helps

Last edited by joeyyycj, Nov 13, 2016
  2. Gamingmeteor

Gamingmeteor Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 13, 2016
    Somewhere in the milky way
    You need to downgrade or use power saves to install OOTHax3D. I can downgrade you as seen in my signature 11.2.0-35 to 9.2, then I'll install A9LH and update you to 11.2.0-35. With A9LH you can keep all hacks, and use any 3ds home-brew. Infact considering it went wrong for you, I'll do A9LH for free.

3. ThisGuyOG

ThisGuyOG Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 2, 2016
    United States
    Tenessee
  4. Lotoonlink

Lotoonlink Probably doesn't know what he's talking about

Aug 15, 2016
    United States
    Why is everyone saying that slowhax will be coming out in December? I know thats when CCC is taking place but has Nedwill or any other devolpers specifically said they will release then? If so: source please.

5. ThisGuyOG

ThisGuyOG Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 2, 2016
    United States
    Tenessee
    December is the time in which MANY developers release their exploits to the public, Nedwill himself said that he'll most likely release it around this time.