Homebrew How should I hack my 3DS?

joeyyycj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello!

I really want to hack my Animal Crossing: New Leaf game using the Save Editor. I was on 11.0 but when I was trying to use the browserhax method
I was forced to upgrade my system or I couldn't use the 3DS browser at all so now I'm on 11.2.

I tried stickerhax but it didn't work. I have PMSS and LoZOoT and I haven't yet tried the Ocarina of Time hack.

I'm also really confused about what my SD card should look like and where to put certain folders and etc. ?

Any help is appreciated! Thank you!

Edit: I have an old, US region 3DS if that helps

Last edited by joeyyycj,

Gamingmeteor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You need to downgrade or use power saves to install OOTHax3D. I can downgrade you as seen in my signature 11.2.0-35 to 9.2, then I'll install A9LH and update you to 11.2.0-35. With A9LH you can keep all hacks, and use any 3ds home-brew. Infact considering it went wrong for you, I'll do A9LH for free.

ThisGuyOG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Lotoonlink

Probably doesn't know what he's talking about
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well if u didn't update , You could've access to slowhax that'll allow you to downgrade(however,it doesn't come out til December) but now your options are to hardmod or DSIWARE downgrade. Also im pretty sure OOTHAX and stickerhax works on 11.2. If you need further info, here's a guide and a thread https://plailect.github.io/Guide/ https://gbatemp.net/threads/update-11-2-and-homebrew.446160/
Why is everyone saying that slowhax will be coming out in December? I know thats when CCC is taking place but has Nedwill or any other devolpers specifically said they will release then? If so: source please.

ThisGuyOG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why is everyone saying that slowhax will be coming out in December? I know thats when CCC is taking place but has Nedwill or any other devolpers specifically said they will release then? If so: source please.
December is the time in which MANY developers release their exploits to the public, Nedwill himself said that he'll most likely release it around this time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Tattle-tale :creep: