How screwed am I?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by reymas101, Aug 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reymas101
    OP

reymas101 Professional GBAtemp Noob

Nov 4, 2015
    United States
    New York
    I tried to install Luma3DS using the guide found here, https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-3-(RedNAND) and everything seemed to be going fine until step 12. I then tried use browserhax to get to the homebrew launcher but I'm presented with a screen that keeps scrolling down and takes forever to get pass. Any help?

I tried to install luma3DS using the Plailect guide and everything works fine until RedNAND (part 3) step 12. When I open browserhax my system shows me a "zip3ds" screen that goes on forever at "menuhax finaloutput" What can I do?

Attached Files:

2. Majickhat55

Majickhat55 The Red Woman

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Asshai
    Don't know. redownload the HomeBrew Starter kit for a good boot.3dsx and put it on the root of your SD card. Then double check your file placement. I've installed A9LH on 50+ DS' and I've never seen BrowserHax do this.....

3. Roomsaver

Roomsaver GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 7, 2015
    United States
    garfield kart grand prix
    Download a new boot.3dsx and put it on the root of your SD.

4. Drakia
    This message by Drakia has been removed from public view by raulpica, Aug 1, 2016, Reason: Took care of it -rp.
    Aug 1, 2016
  5. MarcusCarter

MarcusCarter Goodra the Great

Jan 7, 2012
    United States
    Indianapolis, IN
    I believe that a file in your /3ds/menuhax_manager/finaloutput/ folder is corrupt.

re-extract the starter kit to your SD.

6. raulpica

raulpica With your drill, thrust to the sky!

Supervisor
    Oct 23, 2007
    Italy
    PowerLevel: 9001
    Threads merged and moved. Please don't create more than one thread for the same problem. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.