How much would I get for...

Discussion in 'PSP - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by jrk190, May 8, 2012.

May 8, 2012

How much would I get for... by jrk190 at 2:13 PM (619 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. jrk190
    OP

Member jrk190 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Okay, I know I'm really annoying with all of the PSP threads, but I just happened to think about money. After spending 20 bucks to fix a PSP 3000 (Looks new) and a PSP 2000 (Obviously used), I'd like to see how much money I could get out of them. I'll probably take them to gamestop, but I'd like to have enough money to get a second 3DS (I want to get a new one, give my sister the old one :D) How much would they give me, or should I just keep it/sell it on Ebay.

2. Xoo00o0o0o

Member Xoo00o0o0o Xoo00o0o0o is in the house

United States
    Ebay, Gamestop (gameshit) will only give about $20 for the 2000 and $30 for the 3000. I haven't shopped there in years due to their horrible staff and return price (Ex. Selling a game back the 1 day to late to take it back. You payed full price for it and they give you $10-15).

3. jrk190
    OP

Member jrk190 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Well, I actually got both for free, I traded MW2 for the PSP 2000, and the 3000 was broken.

4. Xoo00o0o0o

Member Xoo00o0o0o Xoo00o0o0o is in the house

United States
    I understand that (all though i did not know it), but Gamestop is not worth your time. Now I gotta go to school.

5. freaksloan

Member freaksloan GBAtemp Regular

United States
    On Amazon you can get up to $57 for the 3000 and $50 for the 2000.

I use Amazon to trade in all my gaming stuff, they pay better than anybody else I know.

I bought my Dsi XL and PSP 3000, using money I made trading in Wii and DS games.

6. thephased

Newcomer thephased Member

United States
    I second that statement about Amazon. I've traded in a lot of games/college texts there. The shipping is free if you choose the UPS option. You just need to drop the package off at a UPS store or schedule a pick up.

Once Amazon receives the trade-in stuff they give you your credit usually really fast.

7. chains_of_androm

Member chains_of_androm GBAtemp Regular

United States
    If you don't mind ebay, you will get the most money there.

8. C-Kronos

Member C-Kronos GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Or you can put up a WTS post in the marketplace..

9. eastbayarb

Newcomer eastbayarb Advanced Member

United States
    Perhaps try craigslist. Ebay amd paypal will screw you with their fees, and then there is shipping costs. For me, ebay is a last resort, and I only use it to sell items that are more obscure, which by no means is a PSP. If you sell on craigslist, perhaps you should put some custom firmware on your PSPs to make them more appealing...