How many ????

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by riddle43, Mar 26, 2009.

?
  1. Softmod

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Modchip

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. riddle43
    OP

riddle43 GBAtemp Fan

Nov 21, 2008
    United States
    Mich USA
    with the new update i got to thinking how many of us are modded so i put this up
    my hope is that i can see some real numbers here
    i my self am softmodded and have 4 other systems softmodded so i ask you all please vote
    and leave a word or two on why you made your wii truly yours. [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. drmarvin

drmarvin GBAtemp Fan

Jan 2, 2009
    Canada
    Canada
    I am very excited about all the softmodding you can now do for the Wii. I followed the softmod community long before I got myself an XBox 1. I got the Wii before the TPHack was available, but took a while to install HBC because I didn't have a copy of TP after my initial renting of the game.

No matter what a system does, I like being able to do something more than was intended, and in the last 6 months, the whole scene has just exploded. I have no programming prowess, but I give serious props for all that are chipping away at everything. As much as people can still do most things after the 4.0 upgrade if properly prepared, I think I'll hold off a little until everything has settled a little, or I have enough DLC for GHWT/RB2 that I'll need a 16GB SDHC card.

Long live console hacking

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice