Hardware How many membranes for Switch Pro Controller?

thetasigma2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys, trying to put a Switch Pro Controller back together after a thorough teardown and cleaning.

Thing is after I put all the face buttons back in their spaces, the Home button feels like it isn't giving any 'return force' after it's been pressed in.
This makes me think I'm missing a little rubber membrane thingy.
I'm 90% sure I haven't lost anything, but want to make sure that everything is where it should be before screwing it back together.
The Home button just comprises of a light ring and the button that sits inside the light ring right?
Or should there also be a membrane that sits on top/behind all that?

HELP!

UPDATE
Pretty sure this is all the parts I had at disassembly time. The shoulder buttons weren't removed. Nor the mainboard from the backshell where the battery sits. Screws are in shot glasses off to the side somewhere.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/dqZR61b9QikVDQtY6

UPDATE 2
Found the little bugger. It was a transparent membrane. And of course because I was working on white kitchen roll, white newspaper and mostly white worktop, the little fucker was better camouflaged than Solid Snake

UPDATE 3
Finally finished the fix and the controller that was previously having seriously erratic inputs after half a gallon of tea was spilled on it now seems to be in 100% working order again! :D:yayswitch:
dqZR61b9QikVDQtY6

Last edited by thetasigma2,
General chit-chat
Help Users
    kenenthk @ kenenthk: 🤢