How many DS Games have you....?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by soulx, May 28, 2009.

1. soulx
    OP

soulx GBAtemp Legend

Apr 4, 2009
    Canada
    How many games have you legally bought? I have Animal Crossing Wild World and Professor Layton: Curious Village, Big Brain Academy, Flash Focus (got for free), Pokemon Platinum and [​IMG] Cooking Mama [​IMG]

2. BoxShot

BoxShot Chiyo-chan :3

Dec 18, 2008
    United States
    Middle of the ocean.
    Diamond, Starforce 1 & 2, BN5 DS, FF3, Dual Strike, Blue Rescue Team, ZX, and Goblet of Fire >.>

3. soulx
    OP

soulx GBAtemp Legend

Apr 4, 2009
    Canada
    Good to see people don't only pirate! [​IMG]

4. Achilles

Achilles GBAtemp Regular

Feb 28, 2005
    United States
    Brain Age 2, New Super Mario Bros., Phantom Hourglass, Mario Kart DS.

5. Goli

Goli RPG

Jul 16, 2008
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Let's see...
    Children of Mana, Animal Crossing: Wild World, Magical Starsign, Final Fantasy III, Hotel Dusk, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Pokémon Diamond, Mario Kart DS, Super Mario 64 DS, Meteos, Spectrobes, Tetris DS and Megaman StarForce Pegasus, though I have to admit... after finding out about flashcards and getting my M3Real... I haven't bought a single DS game.

6. TheDarkSeed

TheDarkSeed I'm a pretentious sack of shit

May 11, 2009
    United States
    Carson
    [​IMG] Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow, Brain Age, Advance Wars Dual Strike, Pokemon Pearl, Yoshi's Island, Guitar Hero On Tour, Pokemon Daimond, New Super Mario Bros x2(first one was stolen [​IMG] ), and Mario Kart.

The reason the first NSMB was stolen was because it wasn't in my DS slot. but now I don't have to worry about that.

7. gettogaara

gettogaara GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 6, 2009
    United States
    USA-NY
    I've had around 50 but I sold them on gamespot and ebay after I got bored of some of them. I only kept the good ones like The World Ends with you and Final Fantasy 3 and 4 which I have'nt finished lmao.

8. Crass

Crass Rock me Dr. Zaius

Nov 3, 2006
    United States
    Oregon
    Who cares?

Or is this another excuse to push you're post count up more?

9. purplesludge

purplesludge anyone have any ideas for this space

Mar 2, 2009
    United States
    wv
    It is interesting to see what people buy and post count is pretty much meaningless. I have bought around 20 or so.

Pokemon diamond and pearl,full metal alchemist, fma trading card game,yoshi island,inuyasha,digimon dusk,phantom hourglass, etc

10. Jakob95

Jakob95 I am the Avatar

Suspended
    Jan 15, 2009
    United States
    New York City
    New Super Mario Bros(got lost), Mario kart DS, Mario hoops (which I stole), Pokemon Diamond(which I stole), Opera Web Browser, Mario Party DS, M&S at the Olympic games, Mario and Dk mini 2(sold), some truck game(sold). Maybe I have more that I forgot about.

After got a R4 never bought another game.

11. Gerinych

Gerinych GBAtemp Fan

Jan 11, 2008
    Canada
    Look at the flag
    Nintendo DS Browser, Pokemon Diamond, Platinum, Tony Hawk's Motion, Guitar Hero On Tour.

12. War

War Take it easy~

Oct 26, 2007
    California
    I had 12-15 before I got a flashcart. Then I sold some of them and gave the rest away.

13. volcomstone00009

volcomstone00009 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 1, 2009
    United States
    Pssh...3-4? I got em for christmas and then i got a cyclo and lets say i have 200 [​IMG]

14. ojsinnerz.

ojsinnerz. Damned

Oct 27, 2007
    Canada
    Canada
    Before I had a flashkart: Meteos, Metriod Prime hunters, Elite Beat agents, Legend of Zelda: PH, and Pokemon Diamond

After I got a flashkart: Trauma Center 2, Etrian Odyssey II, Knights in the nightmare (Pre-ordered), Luminous Arc 2, Advanced Wars: DoR, Henry Hatsworth in a puzzling adventure (Will be buying it within a week) and TWEWY.

Total of 10 games, and 2 games soon to be bought.

15. kalmis

kalmis GBAtemp Regular

May 20, 2009
    Finland
    I had like 10-15 games before I got flashcard but have sold all of them now. Don't see buying a DS game now though. Too cheap for that [​IMG]

16. Aeladya

Aeladya *mistressOFtheCLOW

Nov 13, 2004
    United States
    Idaho Falls, ID
    Let's see, right now I have:

Animal Crossing: Wild World
    Apollo Justice
    Harvest Moon DS Cute
    Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness
    The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
    Pokemon Diamond
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time
    Pokemon Pearl
    The World Ends with You

I ALWAYS pre-order Harvest Moon games and buy them, I just love the free plushies [​IMG]. I had some other games like Trauma Center and Phoenix Wright 1, but I got bored and traded them in. I owned Nintendogs as well. I HAD Trace Memory, but I let someone borrow it (Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town was in the case as well, I married Karen and had a nice farm), then the guy claimed his DS was stolen along with both of my games. So when I asked for him to pay me back he told me he wouldn't because he didn't have a job. When he did get a job he still didn't pay me back. When I saw him at my store he avoided me like the plague! I don't let friends borrow games now.

17. Domination

Domination GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 28, 2008
    Senegal
    Your Mum
    -Pokemon Pearl
    -Bleach: BoF
    -Rune Factory
    -Gundam 00
    -FF III
    -FFCC: RoF
    -Mario Kart DS
    -Mario Vs. Donkey Kong 2
    -Cooking Mama
    -Apollo Justice Ace Attorney
    -Yugioh WC 08
    -Yugioh GX Spirit Caller
    -Ninja Gaiden DS
    -Zelda PH

Going to buy Starfy, Pokemon, KH 358/2 and Zelda Spirit Tracks when they come out

18. Lubbo

Lubbo GBAtemp Traceur

Oct 16, 2008
    Australia
    0 i had FFXII: Revenant Wings thinking it would be good but i didnt like it im going to buy KH 358/2 days when it comes to Australia my brother has about 10 bought games

19. soulfire

soulfire gear... secando

Sep 12, 2008
    Netherlands
    rotterdam
    i got 0 [​IMG]

20. sadak5

sadak5 GBAtemp Fan

Feb 27, 2007
    Mexico
    Mexico City
    TWEWY
    Luminous Arc 2 (the first one i was unable to get)
    Pokemon Platinum
    Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
    Lego Batman