• Cryptocurrency Warning:
    The risks of trading cryptocurrencies are mainly related to its volatility. They are high-risk and speculative and it is important that you understand the risks before you start trading. They are volatile: unexpected changes in market sentiment can lead to sharp and sudden moves in price.
    Please be aware that any information provided here can be the opinion of the author. Trade at your own risk.

How many diamond hands are on gbatemp?

ChronoTrig

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
diamond hands from Canada checking in. Not just holding buying any kind of dips that come monday. The more we buy and hold the more they fold. This is not financial advice, I am just an ape and I like the stock
Haha nice someone who knows the motto! Keep those diamond hands as we hold!

I know of iron head and steel leg

Diamond hands is a new one.

And paper hands, because the people sell them and let them through their hands like paper instead of holding like diamonds would!

Last edited by ChronoTrig,
D

Deleted User

How long until gbatemp goes to the wall street?
We have over 450000 members.
Facebook did it, we can too.

Last edited by ,

SirChang

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hodling on XRP since November. Bought a view bags around 0.20 and I'm hodling xlm too.
This week will be interesting for XRP and XLM.
Buckle up, we are going to the moon. I'm def. hodling strong.

HellaJvke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't stop.
Won't stop.
GameStop.

Waiting for a nice, juicy dip so I can increase my gainz. One grand of $GME is good, but you know what's even better? Two grand of $GME.

View attachment 244357
woohoo!

i made a pretty penny off crypto, but nothing enough to pay my way through University
Got a PS5 recently tho, so staying occupied. This Gamestop stuff GMH fives me hope tbh
maybe us sqeebz have more power than we realize

!keyboard warriors assemble!!

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
woohoo!

i made a pretty penny off crypto, but nothing enough to pay my way through University
Got a PS5 recently tho, so staying occupied. This Gamestop stuff GMH fives me hope tbh
maybe us sqeebz have more power than we realize

!keyboard warriors assemble!!
We've always had the power to invest in stocks, it's just that the gross majority of people don't take advantage of that, or they're too afraid of the risk, or they just don't want to learn. It's a great wealth-building tool, I think everyone should participate in the stock market to some extent. It's not just an investment in companies that you believe in and wish to support, it's an investment in your own financial future. Not necessarily talking about GameSpot, that's obviously an inflated bubble that will eventually burst, but investing money in companies you stand behind is the whole point of the system - it gives them capital to grow and it gives you the prospect of future profit if you made the tight call.

lordrand11

The Wheel of Time Turns and Ages Come And Pass.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If this kinda stuff was as easy as, like... buy something when low and sell when high like in a few games I've played, then I'd prolly be filthy rich atm.
But I'm at a complete loss when it comes to anything irl related.

Mostly reading the trends and doing a ton of research on the individual stocks tends to help (along subscribing to different subreddits like RobinHoodPennyStocks etc., and doing the research into the aforementioned stocks in the post)

I'm currently walking up my free stock(s) through RH, started at $20 total earned from them and have grown it to $55 atm, next big leap is going to be $150. Of course I've been riding a few of the trendwaves too.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-