How fast do you walk when you need to pee?

Dungeonseeker

Trophies
XP
Country
The answer would be very different depending on whether you're male or female (I would assume). Just a guess but I'm assuming its much easier for a man to hold on than it is for women, personally I've been so desperate that the mere act of walking to the bathroom was painful and actually, it made me walk slower than normal.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The answer would be very different depending on whether you're male or female (I would assume). Just a guess but I'm assuming its much easier for a man to hold on than it is for women, personally I've been so desperate that the mere act of walking to the bathroom was painful and actually, it made me walk slower than normal.
There was a mythbusters episode. She did better by most accounts, and probably had more experience anyway (sure I do car rides but when the option is to go in the bush or a tree and not have to worry about the cleanliness of the facilities then parties and walks are no problem).

Going for a dump on the other hand... I have witnessed tiny women do some kind of instant transformation into rugby player and be able to barge guys several times their weight aside in a bid to get to one. Had "rumble, rumble, rumble this is your 30 second warning" a few times myself as well (some bastards change the formula and include tomato powder usually being how that goes) but living in the countryside or near enough then... a few trees are well fertilised.

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There was a mythbusters episode. She did better by most accounts, and probably had more experience anyway (sure I do car rides but when the option is to go in the bush or a tree and not have to worry about the cleanliness of the facilities then parties and walks are no problem).

Going for a dump on the other hand... I have witnessed tiny women do some kind of instant transformation into rugby player and be able to barge guys several times their weight aside in a bid to get to one. Had "rumble, rumble, rumble this is your 30 second warning" a few times myself as well (some bastards change the formula and include tomato powder usually being how that goes) but living in the countryside or near enough then... a few trees are well fertilised.
-Z+xS4.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1