Homebrew How do you upgrade to DSiMenu++ from TWLoader?

BlastedGuy9905

where's the updated autopsy report
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We'll see, but if I we're you, I'd just use the flashcard on an original DS/DS lite, and just use the SD card on the DSi or 3DS. (Your choice, though.) :P
We have almost all games with the latest nds-bootstrap version.

Indeed it is, but at least starting a game is faster now.
Also, once you're in a game on the SD card, you can hold L+R+DOWN+B for 2 seconds to return to DSiMenu++. (Please use Rei-Six, or this Luma build when doing the button combo, though.)
It is a bit faster returning to it, compared to starting it via the launcher.

Well, it's not a gradient background anymore. The top screen border is back, and the photo is just the logo of DSiMenu++.
Seens like DSiMenu++ is improving incredibly. Great job! I might just switch over.
I want to use my DSTT on my DSi XL for crisp image quality and large screens.

Reactions: RocketRobz

BlastedGuy9905

where's the updated autopsy report
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We'll see, but if I we're you, I'd just use the flashcard on an original DS/DS lite, and just use the SD card on the DSi or 3DS. (Your choice, though.) :P
We have almost all games with the latest nds-bootstrap version.

Indeed it is, but at least starting a game is faster now.
Also, once you're in a game on the SD card, you can hold L+R+DOWN+B for 2 seconds to return to DSiMenu++. (Please use Rei-Six, or this Luma build when doing the button combo, though.)
It is a bit faster returning to it, compared to starting it via the DSiMenu++ launcher or FBI.

Well, it's not a gradient background anymore. The top screen border is back, and the photo is just the logo of DSiMenu++.
Hey, could you give me a compatibility list? The one I used to check seems to be outdated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sonic Angel Knight, Meth cake lol