How do you save your game on gamecube emulator?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Hulk, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Hulk
    OP

Hulk Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 28, 2013
    United States
    So I finally got the gamecube emulator on my Wii from using homebrew channel and I used Wii flow and dios mios to play the ISO and I was wondering how can you save your game file without memory card or can you use the sd card as a memory card or is there a application or what anything would help.

2. calmwaters

calmwaters Cat's best friend

May 27, 2013
    United States
    happy land
    Hulk Smash!!!

You can buy memory cards for dirt cheap on Amazon, which is what I would do. I'm pretty sure you can save them in your emulated NAND, though.

Hulk likes this.
  3. BlackWizzard17

BlackWizzard17 Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.

Dec 1, 2012
    United States
    E-Arth
    Dios Mios allows you to save data on a sd or USB. If your in wii flow I believe you clicked the game you wanna play go to settings and turn on the option "NMM"
    Beware that not all games are fixed to save data and load such as Mario part 4,5,6.

And it's not really an emulator. Think of the wii as a GameCube on steroids, the older models allowed GameCube games to be played because of similar hardware made to play both wii and gamecubegames this is why the wii was so easy to come out with an emulator.

Hulk likes this.
  4. Hulk
    OP

Hulk Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 28, 2013
    United States
    Thanks BlackWizzard17 I did what you said and it worked =] and thanks calmwaters for offering information. I wish we had more people like you guys =].

5. BlackWizzard17

Dec 1, 2012
    United States
    E-Arth
    no problem we tempers try to help out the best way we can i guess.
    But seriously if you haven't checked the compatibility list than i suggest you do it.

6. Hulk
    OP

Hulk Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 28, 2013
    United States
    What do you mean by "compatibility list" sorry im new to hacking my wii so please inform me on anything that can come in handy or how to use something or anything thats good for it not breaking and I have a problem with usb loader gx and the problem is that when I load this NTSC iso it goes back to wii menu and it doesn't make any sense because some of my iso just play sorry like i said im new at this kind of stuff.

7. BlackWizzard17

Dec 1, 2012
    United States
    E-Arth
  8. Hulk
    OP

Hulk Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 28, 2013
    United States
    it says Rev874 IOS249 (Rev20) and how to check what Dios Mios you have?

9. BlackWizzard17

Dec 1, 2012
    United States
    E-Arth
    I assume you got Dios Mios 2.10 fr googlecode.
    I don't know much about usbloadergx because there are so many revisions. Also some games might not work with out a disc in the drive I think.
    Try using wiiflow and tell me if the game works with that.
    http://wiiflow.googlecode.com/files/WiiFlow v4.2.zip

10. Hulk
    OP

Hulk Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 28, 2013
    United States
    I already have wiiflow it plays gamecube for me is this a newer version or what sorry im new at this stuff.