Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
First, download this:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RBHZ5329

then unzip it where ever you like.
next go into 'Skin Tool' and start replacing the files in the 'default' folder.
when you are done with that, open "makeskin_default.bat" and it will compress/compile your files into a .skn file
NOTE: Make sure to save any bitmaps in OS/2 24bit format. if you don't, the program will fail.
next place the default.skn (you can rename it if you want) file anywhere on your micro sd card, except in any hidden folders.
then boot up sakura and browse to the file and open it.
TA-DA! New Skin!

PettingZoo

yesss
OP
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
goodboy735 said:
First, download this:

when you are done with that, open "makeskin_default.bat" and it will compress/compile your files into a .skn file
NOTE: Make sure to save any bitmaps in OS/2 24bit format. if you don't, the program will fail.
next place the default.skn (you can rename it if you want) file anywhere on your micro sd card, except in any hidden folders.
TA-DA! New Skin!

Thanks so much

goodboy735

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PettingZoo said:
goodboy735 said:
First, download this:

TA-DA! New Skin!

Thanks so much
no problem, glad to help
wink.gif

habs_fan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I downloaded the file and I got the software. The thing is that it is too long to search for every picture and change it in the default folder. Is there a software like the "R4 creator Alice" for the r4 firmware but for the m3 sakura firmware?

thanks

PettingZoo

yesss
OP
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
habs_fan said:
Hi,

I downloaded the file and I got the software. The thing is that it is too long to search for every picture and change it in the default folder. Is there a software like the "R4 creator Alice" for the r4 firmware but for the m3 sakura firmware?

thanks
Uhh.. I think this may be the only one. Though it has been some time since this thread was started so there maybe more. Also, why you grave diggin' my threads boy?

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
habs_fan said:
Hi,

thanks
The closest thing I can think of for Sakura would be the M3 Sakura Skin Tester.

strata8

Look! A pointless distraction!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
habs_fan said:
Hi,

thanks
Unfortunately, M3 Sakura skins are nowhere near as simple as R4 or Cyclo DS skins. It's worth the effort, though - usually the skins look amazing when you're done
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself