How do you get DSi Points in the Philippines?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by dsttuser, Apr 17, 2009.

Apr 17, 2009
  1. dsttuser
    OP

Newcomer dsttuser Advanced Member

i've been finding Wii Points Codes and DSi Codes for HOURS and i can't find any codes. and i asked my dad if he could buy me 5000 points he said "Okay, sure" so we entered the Information and everything into my DSi he was using a Philippine Visa, but it said wrong country, but i can't enter Philippines in my System Settings. What should i do!? [​IMG]

2. wchill

Member wchill Resident chillxpert

United States
    Well, you could always try a proxy?
    I have one, perhaps you could tunnel through there for the time being. But I don't want to display it to the public. [​IMG]

3. dsttuser
    OP

Can you PM it to me? it would be very nice of you [​IMG]
    EDIT: what do you mean proxy? im TRYING to buy DSi Points(but i can't) straight through the DSi

4. dsttuser
    OP

EDIT: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG: I SWITCHED MY COUNTRY TO BRAZIL AND ENTERED MY DAD'S VISA CREDIT CARD NUMBER AND INFORMATION BLAH BLAH BLAH and then poof! i got 2000 nintendo points! MODS PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD [​IMG]

5. peachydaisies

Newcomer peachydaisies Newbie

Philippines
    Sorry to hear about your dilemma. Hope things work out. I still have the free 1000 points. I'm trying really hard not to buy warioware snapped and holding out for better stuff

I'd try setting the country of origin to the US, even if you're in the Philippines, that at least brings out the DSi shop. It works for me. Then purchase the points through credit card, because there are no cards in our country. ;__;

EDIT: WHOOPS TOO LATE LOL

6. dsttuser
    OP

psst, read the post above you [​IMG] I hope i helped other filipinos get nintendo points [​IMG]

7. Chris_Skylock

Member Chris_Skylock GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Philippines
    I know one guy who's selling 2000 Nintendo Points for Php1,200. The price increased by 100 pesos. PM me for more details. That and Mr.Dynamic in Greenhills has Nintendo Points. If you live faraway in Manila, try this guy Im talking about. He's the bestest entrepenuer in the forum. His forum name is Anya618.

telephone numbers:
    8040***
    8336***
    8339***
    personal wireless landline:
    3317***
    cellphone number:
    0917504****

His store is GRAND PRIX TIRE SUPPLY

~Chris

8. dsttuser
    OP

Uhm no thanks, look at my other posts ^^ 2000 points! 960 pesos!

i can finally buy points just change your settings to brazil and any Visa or Mastercard Credit Cards from other countries will work

9. kashiboy

Newcomer kashiboy Member

Norway
    Hello!
    I'v buyed a dsi when at use wii points card will it not work please help [​IMG]