HOW DO I USE WIIFLOW 4.1.3

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Xxboomxx, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Xxboomxx
    OP

Xxboomxx Member

Newcomer
    Jul 26, 2013
    United States

wiiflow 2.1 was working great till it wouldnt install cover games and cheats it got really frustrating and usb loader wont even open how do i update my wiiflow

2. Xxboomxx
    OP

Xxboomxx Member

Newcomer
    Jul 26, 2013
    United States
    bump please help would be munch apperciated

3. brausm08

brausm08 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 15, 2009
    United States
    USA - Midwest
    i don't follow why you are inquiring about WiiFlow, but posted a video about GX... you are much more likely to get responses if you communicate intelligibly, so use some punctuation next time.

if you want WF4.1.3 from a much earlier, deprecated version....

0. install d2x v8 final...Modmii is your friend. ideally, you want IOS[56]249 and IOS[57]250 minimum. ...might as well also make sure you have IOS58 installed at this point too.
    1. delete or rename :\wiiflow and :\apps\wiiflow. this will essentially be a fresh install.
    2. create :\apps\wiiflow and place the 4.1.3 boot.dol in it.
    3. launching this via HBC will create the required folder structure (:\wiiflow\ and :\apps\wiiflow\wiiflow.ini). note: don't expect an outdated forwarder to work properly. delete any old forwarder and replace with an appropriate new one.... IIRC, new ones require IOS58.
    4. once this is done, you can populate your covers and/or cheats back into it if desired. old themes will cause issues, so just get rid of those.

if you have issues, post a syscheck.