Homebrew How do I make WIIMC use album art

music4media

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am sure peeps have asked this but doesnt seem to be many answers on it.

Example

i have a smb share say full of music or films, or a folder on sd etc. i want wiimc to scan the folder for missing artwork, if it finds it, displays it with the file or gives you option to download from sd imdb.com for the covers.

maybe an optional default path setting in wiimc for the artwork thumbs similiar to how usb loaders get the covers.

This would finish wiimc off nicely.

Its strange my old xbox crystal has xbmc installed and that has the option to get all covers and store on HD, so surely this can be programmed to do so too?

Please respond it would be good to know either way if it can be done or is going to be done.

Cheers

music4media

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey thanks guys for the replies. I wish i had the time to figure out how to do it myself. Just think it would be ace to have a smb share and it show the covers instead of just the boring title. Wiimc is still in my opinion the best media player for the wii. Tantric ive seen your name all over the place so thanks for taking the time to reply, your a clever guy programming all those apps. Respect goes out to you :0) If it becomes available please let me know
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Also the wood ui for twl menu is back... +2