Homebrew how do i know if i have ios30?

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
when the last update came out the shop update waniko made an update that installs the shop update without adding the official update. i downloaded and put this on my wii is that ios30? there were 2 files with it the shop update and something else i installed both.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i have 3.3e and latest wiikey i think 1.9e? i'll try this menu thing gecko os wont work for me. when i run it all i see is a green gecko icon in the bottom left than nothing i cant access menus it just freezes and does nothing have to turn power off, reset dont work either.

g4jek8j54

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Try to use the Title Lister, and see if that works for you. However, if you have 3.3, then you should have IOS30. Just to make sure, but did you update on/after October 23?

Also, for GeckoOS, if you have any GameCube Memory Cards inserted into the Wii, remove them.

DunkrWunkah

GBAtemp's Official Dunkr
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A good homebrew app to use, to check the IOS versions you have would be AnyTitle Deleter. You can find it at This URL. Good luck!
grog.gif

-DunkrWunkah

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I agree Tears is great. I even played thru it completely twice. I've been hooked on playing thru...