Hacking Question How do i install splitted .xci games?

TheDiablen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey

I installed paper mario as a .xci game.Now my problem is that i dont just have 1 .xci file with the game name. Instead of that i have a lot of winrar
files and a lot of some r files with numbers at the end of it. How can I convert all files to one .xci file to install the game with the Awoo installer on the switch?

Thank you

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I guess you're pretty new to warez, right? Extract all files (.rar, .r00, .r01, etc) by double clicking on the first file (.rar) and choosing extract (assuming you've got Winrar, or its equivalent installed). You should get your xci file, that way. Then you just proceed to install it the normal way, through USB probably.

Reactions: x65943

TheDiablen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I guess you're pretty new to warez, right? Extract all files (.rar, .r00, .r01, etc) by double clicking on the first file (.rar) and choosing extract (assuming you've got Winrar, or its equivalent installed). You should get your xci file, that way. Then you just proceed to install it the normal way, through USB probably.

Hey it worked thank you so much bro. Yes i am really new to warez i need to learn more about it

Reactions: Dust2dust

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.