Homebrew Question How do i install split nsp files?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson0verlord

The Crimson Øverlord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i split a 6.3 gb nsp into less than 4gb files and they are labeled as "00" and "01". how do i install these? (using mac)

Username4321

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You install a folder containing both like any other nsp. The folder name should end with .nsp (for example, Super Mario Odyssey.nsp with files 00 and 01 inside it). If it doesn't install, the folder's archive bit also needs to be set. At the very least, I know you can do that in Goldleaf by highlighting the folder, pressing Y, and selecting Extra Options.

mugwump

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You install a folder containing both like any other nsp. The folder name should end with .nsp (for example, Super Mario Odyssey.nsp with files 00 and 01 inside it). If it doesn't install, the folder's archive bit also needs to be set. At the very least, I know you can do that in Goldleaf by highlighting the folder, pressing Y, and selecting Extra Options.
Legend

mugwump

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a