Hacking How do I install .rap files?

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm trying to install a .pkg file of the x-men arcade game(I can't go online because i'm banned so if I need to go online for this i'm most likely screwed just an FYI) I got something called psnstuffx and got a rap file but i'm not sure what to do with it. I put the .rap file in exdata and put that on the root of my flashdrive, then I tried running the game but it still is asking me to log into PSN. I tried running reactpsn as I read that's what I needed to do but it didn't work. How do I make it work?

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nevermind I just had to make a user called AA and then log into that and it works now. Do I have to make a new user everytime or do I just log into the AA account when I need to do this?

yardie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nevermind I just had to make a user called AA and then log into that and it works now. Do I have to make a new user everytime or do I just log into the AA account when I need to do this?
I use psn patch. With that there's no need to create a new profile. All you need is a PSN account tied to the system

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I use psn patch. With that there's no need to create a new profile. All you need is a PSN account tied to the system

Isn't that just to be safer online though? my accounts already banned so it doesn't matter.

democracy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
everyone should try to use liberate to convert to iso while your still able to. PSN for PS3 won't be around forever (and that AA account stuff, read licenses expire with that...

Last edited by democracy,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, WAKE UP