Hacking How do I install CTRPF? Help.

theoldbucwild

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just read through the entire thread and am pretty confused. I've used ntr plugins in the past before. I took the ActionReplay.7z file and extracted it to the root of my SD card. I'm trying to use a code from here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/devil-s...-max-fate-levels-code-is-finally-here.552925/ and it's not showing up when i activate rosaline menu. When I press select once game is loaded, the Gateshark2NTR cheats show up instead of AR codes. I'm making a new thread since nobody is responding in the other one.

theoldbucwild

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

theoldbucwild

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have boot9strap?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Actually, that version of Luma doesn't have support for the latest firmware. I just realized that.
I have A9LH, what does that other comment mean? That means the boot.firm doesn't work for what exactly?

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
The Plugin Loader v9.1 Luma doesn't support the latest firmware, and you need to be running boot9strap to use CTRPF-AR.

You might need to downgrade to 11.4 (I think) to use that version of Luma.

theoldbucwild

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Plugin Loader v9.1 Luma doesn't support the latest firmware, and you need to be running boot9strap to use CTRPF-AR.

You might need to downgrade to 11.4 (I think) to use that version of Luma.
So what can I do if I have boot9? Do I just have to wait?

theoldbucwild

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, kinda embarrassing but it turns out I do have B9S, I confirmed this by going to sysnand virtual and calculating the sha256 on header bin and got 9DDE which means its version 1.2, I haven't really done "mainentance work" as I like to call it on my 3DS so nothing has been updated, but I think I'm good on that factor. As far as downgrading, I'd rather not mess with that honestly. I'll just throw in the towel here lol

Follow this guide to update from A9LH to boot9strap: https://3ds.hacks.guide/a9lh-to-b9s
Noob question: How do you manually update Luma updater? Mine is at 2.4 and that's the one where the updater can't update itself!

theoldbucwild

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uhhhhh, get the .cia file of the latest Luma Updater.
Ok updated the updater and Luma to v10

Uhhhhh, get the .cia file of the latest Luma Updater.
Ok found out that I can use CTRPF with 11.4 I believe since I am the latest version and it simply isn't working. Could you link me to a downgrade guide? Also, I should NAND backup before this downgrade, correct?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm