Hacking How do i dump DLC?

Gilberd

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Is there any tool that can dump only the dlc?
Or is there anyways to have ddd dump only the dlc and not have to dump the entire game just to get the dlc?
Also I am guessing that you have to load the retail version of the game in order to install any new dlc before you can dump it.

Last edited by Gilberd,

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Is there any tool that can dump only the dlc?
Or is there anyways to have ddd dump only the dlc and not have to dump the entire game just to get the dlc?
Also I am guessing that you have to load the retail version of the game in order to install any new dlc before you can dump it.
Yeah, you dump with ddd, and follow the instructions for only dumping a particular folder. DLC is in the AOC folder. Dumping just the DLC is pretty useless though, unless you already have the game dumped, which in that case, you would just dump everything in the /vol folder using the same folder the dump is in for the dump folder, and it will skip the already dumped files, and just dump the extra DLC content.

vanartic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
so far a dude only figured out how to *legally* run smash 4 dlc on loadiine without owning it
since smash has far more tools than any other game atm im not surprised

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

I just pirate the dlc I didn't buy for Sm4sh.

If you have the dlc you can dump it right? You can't dump it if you don't have it? (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Gilberd

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Yeah, you dump with ddd, and follow the instructions for only dumping a particular folder. DLC is in the AOC folder. Dumping just the DLC is pretty useless though, unless you already have the game dumped, which in that case, you would just dump everything in the /vol folder using the same folder the dump is in for the dump folder, and it will skip the already dumped files, and just dump the extra DLC content.
I already have the game dumped. However, I downloaded dlc after I had sold my original copy so I cannot get the dlc to install. Can ddd still dump that dlc somehow or do I need to get another original copy and install the dlc before I can dump it?

fuze9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I dumped my aoc0005000c1017d800 folder using DDD for Hyrule Warriors DLC (all legally bought from the eShop), added it to my Loadiine directory (alongside code, content, meta, updates), and even checked the load DLC option in Loadiine (latest nightly build), but no dice. I don't see any of the new characters (Tingle, Tetra) that I can find on the retail disc. Medli is there, as she's just part of the 1.9 update. Any thoughts?

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I dumped my aoc0005000c1017d800 folder using DDD for Hyrule Warriors DLC (all legally bought from the eShop), added it to my Loadiine directory (alongside code, content, meta, updates), and even checked the load DLC option in Loadiine (latest nightly build), but no dice. I don't see any of the new characters (Tingle, Tetra) that I can find on the retail disc. Medli is there, as she's just part of the 1.9 update. Any thoughts?
Loadiine just doesn't mount/vol/aoc to the API so it's not going to detect it, it can use the installed DLC if you download the latest build and check the one option in the game's menu in loadiine before launching it

fuze9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as I know, I am using the latest build, and I did check the option box to load DLC (which is installed both to system memory as well as in the Hyrule Warriors game folder on the SD card); anything else I could be missing?

Reactions: asator

NekoVJ18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
As far as I know, I am using the latest build, and I did check the option box to load DLC (which is installed both to system memory as well as in the Hyrule Warriors game folder on the SD card); anything else I could be missing?

I don't try anything from charge DLC... but I was read about DLC from Backup in Wii U. You need put a carpet with the title key in the root from SD Card... in that carpet put all new carpets with all files from DLC and use SDcafiine or Cafiine in the wii u and use a SSB4 for charge the backup.

I dont' try, but to charge SSB4 MODS is the same method.

(SORRY MY BAD ENGLISH)

Reactions: asator

asator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

It is how to update your files?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all