Hacking How do I deactivate my account?

The3rdknuckles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi fellow tempers! So I have 2 Nintendo Switch consoles first one on 3.0.0 and second on most current as of writing this. My problem is with the current one I would like to purchase things from the e-shop, but I’m getting a msg saying I need to deactivate on my 3.0.0. How do I go about doing this without updating my 3.0.0?

D

Deleted-442439

Hi fellow tempers! So I have 2 Nintendo Switch consoles first one on 3.0.0 and second on most current as of writing this. My problem is with the current one I would like to purchase things from the e-shop, but I’m getting a msg saying I need to deactivate on my 3.0.0. How do I go about doing this without updating my 3.0.0?

Dump your console cert and use my my app Nshoptool to change the primary console.

D

Deleted-442439

You will need pegaswitch to perform a dump, but I am on mobile right now without access to the script, if you search around I am sure it is on a thread here

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You will need pegaswitch to perform a dump, but I am on mobile right now without access to the script, if you search around I am sure it is on a thread here

Here it is, you want the file Nshop.p12
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/269333940928512010/422563703716839424/dump_bis.js

The3rdknuckles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Foupen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Dump your console cert and use my my app Nshoptool to change the primary console.
Wow thank you very much. I had the same issue as OP when I bought a second Switch to play Mario Odyssey and other newer games. But not knowing how to unlink my account from my 3.0.0 Switch (since it's impossible to connect to eShop on a 3.0.0 Switch), I just ended up creating a brand new account at the cost of losing all the My Nintendo Points I had collected thus far. But thakns to your app, I can finally unlink my account from my 3.0.0 Switch and inherit it to my second Switch. Thank you!

Reactions: Subtle Demise

The3rdknuckles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: senas8

Foupen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
I dumped my system using dump_bis.js, extracted it with Python2.7, and then I got a bunch of folders that start with "0100XXXXXXXXXXXX" in C:\Python27\FactoryTitles. Where is my console cert located, and how do I install it on my PC so I can use Nshoptool to deregister my account from my 3.0.0 Switch?
https://i.imgur.com/apnboXq.png

Last edited by Foupen,
D

Deleted-442439

I dumped my system using dump_bis.js, extracted it with Python2.7, and then I got a bunch of folders that start with "0100XXXXXXXXXXXX" in C:\Python27\FactoryTitles. Where is my console cert located, and how do I install it on my PC so I can use Nshoptool to deregister my account from my 3.0.0 Switch?
https://i.imgur.com/apnboXq.png

I am not sure of the exact directory, but just search for "Nshop.p12" in Windows explorer.

Once you have it just double click and it will install. You will be prompted for a password, the password is "shop". Once you have it installed open my tool and you will be prompted to select a cert, chose yours and you will be logged in on your console.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Wow thank you very much. I had the same issue as OP when I bought a second Switch to play Mario Odyssey and other newer games. But not knowing how to unlink my account from my 3.0.0 Switch (since it's impossible to connect to eShop on a 3.0.0 Switch), I just ended up creating a brand new account at the cost of losing all the My Nintendo Points I had collected thus far. But thakns to your app, I can finally unlink my account from my 3.0.0 Switch and inherit it to my second Switch. Thank you!

No problem, glad I can help :) Let me know if you got it working so I can post a guide!

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
Just letting @The3rdknuckles know some more details: once you log into the eshop on PC using your certificate and the app by @jjbredesen, you just disconnect the account from the console as you would on your actual Switch.

P.S.: Nshop.p12 should be in the 0100000000000800 (ends in 800) folder.

D

Deleted-442439

Just letting @The3rdknuckles know some more details: once you log into the eshop on PC using your certificate and the app by @jjbredesen, you just disconnect the account from the console as you would on your actual Switch.

@The3rdknuckles if you are able to do it, could you take a few screenshots of the process? I would like to make a tutorial for people, but my current Switch is stuck on 4.1.0 so I can't document the process myself..

Foupen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan

When I run the command ".\python find_nca_headers.py BIS-PARTITION-SYSTEM2.bin.0" on CMD, it creates many folders in C:\Python27\FactoryTitles, but not the 0100000000000800 folder. Am I doing something wrong? https://i.imgur.com/apnboXq.png

Here is the output log.
https://pastebin.com/yZNAMaiu

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Maq47,

Foupen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Hang on. The 0100000000000800 title was added with Switch v2.0.0, and is therefore NOT a 'Factory title'. That is probably why it isn't among your folders.

Edit: Use this to dump your shopN certificate (You'll need to be able to run PegaSwitch): https://github.com/reswitched/pegaswitch/blob/master/usefulscripts/dumpArchives.js
So I didn't even have to use dump_bis.js? Anyway, I ran the command "evalfile usefulscripts/dumpArchives.js" on PegaSwitch, and it created these bin files in "./pegaswitch/dumps/archives".
Oy38Cdm.png
Then, I extracted the 0100000000000800.bin with hactool. Here is what I got.
ssl_Crl.bdf
ssl_TrustedCerts.bdf

Now, how can I convert these files into ShopN.p12? I did some googling and searched on Reswitched's Discord channel, but couldn't find any info about these files.

Last edited by Foupen,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg