got milk, got candy
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
im not sure if this topic already exists. I tryed searching and couldn't find anything, but i was curious, how did you stumble upon this site?
me, i got a flashcart about 4 years ago, and i was a newb, did a lot of research on the computer and found this, i didn't register right away, but after i finally decided to.

post your story.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Linked from DS-Scene...and because I saw more people talking about Moonshell2 here.
The first 17 threads I ever posted on Temp (Marked in red are Moonshell2 related topics, marked in green aren't):
jwNy7.png

Shockwind

SHINEEE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Wolvenreign said:
Can't exactly remember, but I was looking up emulation and modding and was linked to the site back in...'05, I think? Dunno, could be earlier.
*snip*

QUOTE(Gamerfan123 @ Mar 4 2011, 04:34 PM) I searched for game forum websites, I saw this website, I checked it and I lurked here about 5 months. Then I registered here.
biggrin.gif
There's another reason why I found this website, When I'm looking for friend codes for CODBODS.
happy.gif

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
When we was trafficked street-ball, we started using the stuff PO-PO would least expect: A GBA. We stuff the goods in inside empty GBA cases and get them shipped. I came here expecting some help, but VVoltz shot me with a thunderbolt attack and disabled me, I ended up in TempJail for a couple of days and my buddy linki bailed me out on a condition that I do 9001 hours of community service. Then I discovered a better drug than stree ball - Testing Area.

ninja.gif

Lol, in reality I came here for the Roms, but stayed for the community after we got rid of them.

Sop

groovy dude lmao
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I lurked moar because I was trying to found out how to get DS games for free in 2008. I remebered it again when I actually had money (last year) and bought me ds2.. I was just trying to remember what an r4 was called lol.

Joktan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wanted to hack my dsi(wow still hasnt happened)so i saw this place and it had alot of info so i kept coming around to it....got a ak2i and then lurked for months on here.only signed up when my firmware messed up and had no idea what to do...been around here since early 09.

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
was posting for help on a torrent site to get my R4 SDHC (TTDS clone) to work with new games, was given a link to Wood firmware and about 2 months after that i started lurking around the site to see what it was about, glad my brother gave me that card (even tho he stole it and more then likely broke it)

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I first got my TTDS.

I was looking for homebrew and was directed here from another homebrew database that said this one was more up to date.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
when i first learned about DS homebrews. i googled my way to this site, and never left.

now i'm usually found trolli--i mean, making highly critical posts about things that matter makesense

...*groan* who am i kidding... XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs