Hacking How decrypt this sav?

Roombapaisen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was trying to inject this sav(inazuma eleven go shine) on my original inazuma eleven go cartridge to later Decrypt it to inject it in a Cia, but nothing seems to work, Dsavemanager give me the mismatch size error and SaveDataFiller and the Gateway (I don't have one) Save Restore function only erase the sav in the cartridge, and is probably because of the sav size (512kb, and inazuma eleven go use 128kb sav), exist some form in which I can reduce the sav size or directly Decrypt the save?, or someone with a gateway could decrypt this sav for me?

Last edited by Roombapaisen,

c4388354

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Decrypted Save: Inazuma Eleven Go - Shine (Japan) exported with JKSM. (Original save was a 'gateway' save)

Download attached zip, extract and place the "イナズマイレブンGO_シャイン" folder in "SD:\JKSV\Saves" then start JKSM and import the 006D4 save.

Attachments

• 006D4.zip
    41.2 KB · Views: 276
Reactions: Roombapaisen

c4388354

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Decrypted Save: Inazuma Eleven Go 2 - Chrono Stone - Neppuu (Japan) exported with JKSM.

extract zip, place "イナズマイレブンGO2_ネップウ" folder in "SD:\JKSV\Saves" then start JKSM and import the 00A1B save.

Attachments

• 00A1B.zip
    98.3 KB · Views: 280
Reactions: Roombapaisen

ZorbaG0

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everybody,
is it possible to decrypt this .sav for me please ? :)

here

i have no gateway i use jksv...

It will be very very cool (sorry, i'm not fuent in english ... gloups)

Thank you

Last edited by ZorbaG0,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay